We are looking for a talented and skilled Hydraulic & Pneumatic Specialist to join our multicultural and diverse team in Kuwait. You will be responsible for monitoring and controlling day-to-day hydraulic and & pneumatic shift activities, preventive maintenance activities, and attending planned and unplanned shutdowns and repairs. Inspection and maintenance of hydraulic & pneumatic systems of EAF/LF/CCM and Air compressors. Assisting his superior in finalizing jobs for a planned maintenance day, annual shutdowns, and controlling the same complete within the time schedule.
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Executing the maintenance activities (preventive and corrective maintenance) of all the hydraulic systems & pneumatic systems with assistance from the mechanical fitter, as per daily checklists and SAP preventive maintenance plan.
- Inspection of responsible/allocated area system, reporting any major abnormality to the higher level and recording it in the logbook and checklists of SAP
- Execution of corrective action to eliminate the identified abnormalities with assistance from, Mechanical Fitter
- Thorough understanding of all the hydraulic systems & pneumatic systems and their circuits, and system components so that maintenance time can be reduced by solving the problems quickly to ensure the maximum equipment availability
- Implementing the instruction from the management
- Coordinating with other departments and working as a team
- Carrying out daily hydraulic oils of various systems, making the spares list, proper maintenance of systems, Equipment/ facilities/ carrying out repair works, and keeping spares ready.
- Studying the hydraulic & pneumatic systems circuit diagrams/ drawings, selecting proper tools for special/critical jobs, safekeeping, and working effectively to reduce maintenance costs.
- Responsible to have proper housekeeping and cleaning of equipment, tools, and work areas. Cleaning of equipment areas after any maintenance job
- Following rules & regulations of the company, such as company annual leave, medical leave, working hours, shift schedule, off days, and safety instructions and the rules specified by the Authority/ Ministry
- Performs other tasks and duties that maybe assigned by his superior