We are looking for a talented and skilled Guide Fitter to join our multicultural and diverse team in Kuwait. You will be responsible for preparing guides for roughing, intermediate and finishing cassettes.
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Ensures compliance with safe working practices on the shop floor and executes all industrial safety rules according to company rules so that no damage occurs to men and machines.
- Ensures compliance with all company regulations
- Follows instructions of Supervisor and carries out work as per his directives.
- Ensures that all guides supplied to Production are made as per the tool change protocol.
- Ensures that all spare guides are available in the mill to avoid production downtime.
- Ensure that all guides are prepared according to the Rolling Program.
- Inspect lubrication points and surfaces, coolants and hydraulics oil levels and replenish supply as scheduled/needed.
- Ensures the proper use of caand librated tools, proper hand tools.
- Ensures that all jobs performed are recorded and filed.
- Carry out general safety and housekeeping.
- Sets with set bars and setting bobbins for the correct guide openings as per protocol.
- Setting of twist angle with the use of an angle gauge.
- Setting of guides with the optic bench, using the guide setting templates.