As the Electrical Specialist you will be responsible for automation systems like PLC’s, Drives software updating and back up taking. Upgrading the software if necessary. Carrying out day to day shift activities, inspections, and repairs, attending planned and unplanned shutdowns. Trouble shooting with the help of real-time measuring system and fault analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carrying-out daily shift activities and follow-through the problems.
- Inspection of electrical-related systems, preparing the reports and reporting any abnormality observed to the higher levels and recording it in the log book.
- Proper maintenance of Automation System and updating the knowledge in PLCs, Drives (VVVF and DC drives) and other devices, software back-up taking, proper safekeeping and uploading / downloading programs to the related equipment and maintaining these systems well.
- Attending breakdowns and minimizing delays and unplanned shutdowns and conducts delay analysis with the help of Real –Time measuring systems and making necessary steps to reduce the delay.
- Monitoring and reviews regularly downtime incurred during operation; evaluates and determines possible causes of such, and draws plan to minimize or prevent its occurrence.
- Following rules & regulations of the company such as annual company leave, medical leave, working hours, shift schedule, off days and safety instructions and also following the rules of the Authority / Ministry.