We are looking for a talented and skilled Technical Business Analyst to join our multicultural and diverse team in Kuwait. You will be responsible for providing Technical Assistance and leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet business needs and consequently, for understanding businesses in Various modules.
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Develop, customize, enhance, fix, and maintain codes, applications, and systems.
- Collaborate with the business analyst in gathering user requirements and specifications.
- Deliver and deploy the required systems/applications/solutions on time and based on the agreed budget and specifications.
- Participate and conduct a feasibility study, research, and development, prototyping and proof of concept (PoC) in implementing new and/or enhancement of existing systems, solutions, and processes.
- Analyse technical and business requirements and translate them into detailed technical designs.
- Prepare training materials and support in conducting training to end users or other members of the team.
Job Specific Skills
- SAP ABAP (Workflow) / FIORI / OData /CDS Views/ HANA Modeling
- Business knowledge (Basic- MM/FI/SD/PP/QM/PM)
- General experience in IT operations and support methodologies e.g., ITIL