We are looking for a talented and skilled Additive Feeding Operator to join our multicultural and diverse team in Kuwait. You will be responsible for performing day-to-day activities related to material handling, encoding stock, reporting, and maintaining a safe working environment and reporting hazard conditions, and performing related activities for process improvement as directed by your immediate superior.
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Focus on material feeding activities of EAF, LF, day bins and conveyor belts to optimize productivity and eliminate risk or accidents. He will be responsible for all the delays related to additive materials for EAF&LF
- Coordinating and focusing on all additive activities to avoid material shortage optimize feeding & storage activity and eliminate the risk of accidents. He must ensure all his crew wearing proper PPE.
- Monitoring the availability of the material on-site, feeding rate, consumption rate bin levels, closing stock, and storage material condition and informing the supervisor of any additional material needed.
- Addressing the additive material deficiency to his superiors and the equipment deficiency to the maintenance department to resolve within the time frame.
- Perform additive equipment machine movement check, conveyor belt movement test, loading and monitor it during working.
- Supervise during unloading, shifting, and feeding of materials, making sure that contractors are following Kuwait steel melt shop safety standards.