We are looking for a talented and skilled IT Analytics Business Analyst to join our multicultural and diverse team in Kuwait. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance and leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet business needs and understanding businesses in Various modules.
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Gather, analyse and model data (customers, financials, operational, organizational, access channel), key performance indicators, and/or market data (competitors, products, suppliers), using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making.
- Design and solutioning of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) implementations in planning, forecasting, forecast adjustments and integrating generated forecasts with upstream processes, reports, and dashboards to support critical business KPIs
- Develop and review codes, programs, and configurations to verify consistency and conformance with established programming and industry standards, guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Should follow the process document and adhere to IT documentation policy
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability, and archiving) meet all SLA's