We seek a talented and skilled Administration Officer to join our multicultural and diverse team to oversee and manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the organization and special projects related to administrative and general service functions.
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Handle employee’s visa renewal, new joiners visa issuance, and separated employee’s visa cancellation.
- Ensure all local authority company’s licenses are renewed on time.
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure smooth workflow and efficient processes.
- Implement best practices and standard operating procedures for administrative tasks.
- Lead efforts to maintain and improve office facilities, ensuring a safe, comfortable, and functional environment.
- Ensure high-quality services are provided to all Kuwait Steel employees including but not limited to Catering, Cleaning, Clinic, gardening, accommodation, and transportation services.
- Collaborate with vendors and service providers for facility maintenance and repairs.
- Monitor and manage office supplies, equipment, and inventory.
- Assist in budget planning and allocation for administrative and general service functions.
- Monitor expenses, review financial reports, and identify cost-saving opportunities.
- Collaborate with finance
- Knowledge of the Kuwait Labour Law
- Knowledge of the Public Authority of Manpower and Ministry of Interview systems and processes
- Bilingual - Arabic/English
- MS Office knowledge
- Kuwaiti National