We are looking for a Heavy Vehicle Operator to join our multicultural and diverse team in Kuwait. You will be responsible for performing day-to-day activities related to the operation of heavy equipment vehicles in a safe, responsible, and effective manner including vehicle inspection and reporting unsafe conditions.
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for refuelling, checking the oil level, battery, brakes, tires, lights, gauges, hydraulic hoses, safety devices and alarms etc.
- Carry out activities specific to the work area such as hauling of materials, dumping of slag, disposal of solid wastes/fumes/dust, de-bricking of ladles etc.
- Read and understand all the work procedures, work instructions, quality documents and grade specifications.
- Attending toolbox meetings with his crew members, to address all the safe working practices, INIR’s, Hazard & Risk Identification, Ladder Safety, House Keeping and waste management.
- Ensure that all required tools and tackles and consumables are available near the shop floor for his shift as well as for the reliever shift to avoid any kind of delays.
- Report on near misses, incidents, equipment off-sets and unsafe practices resulting in injuries, property damages, failures and delays to his immediate superior.
- Follow the shift relieving policy (handover &takeover of shift at work site) and also, he must ensure himself available at the work site during working hours.
- Follow the instructions of superiors and carry-out work as per his directives.