We are looking for a talented and skilled Mechanical Technician to join our multicultural and diverse team in Kuwait. You will be responsible for performing day-to-day shift activities, and repairs, and attending planned and unplanned shutdowns. Additionally, you will be Inspecting and maintaining EAF/ LF/ CCM/ EOT Cranes/ Raw material handling systems/FTP/ Fans/Pumps/Air Compressors.
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Carrying out maintenance activities (preventive and corrective maintenance) as per SAP work order and giving back proper feedback.
- Inspection of responsible/allocated area equipment, reporting any abnormality to the higher level and recording it in the logbook and checklists in SAP.
- Correcting the identified abnormalities under the supervision of the superior.
- Attending breakdowns, minimizing delays and unplanned shutdowns.
- Implementing & following the instructions from the management.
- Coordinating with other departments and working as a team.
- Carrying out daily shift activities and following through with the problems.
- Proper maintenance of equipment/facilities and carrying out repair works and keeping spares ready.
- Studying the system, proper tools handling, safekeeping and working effectively to reduce the maintenance cost.